Thursday, November 10, 2011

Honey Orange Tea

This stuff sure made my life less miserable.  You see, I've been sick with this wacky sore throat-cold thing.  That's why I haven't blogged for a really long time. (plus being super busy.)  So I apologize and I hope to keep this blog... well... blogged.

This tea is great for sore throats, colds, and just to warm you up.  It tastes like Christmas!  I'm not kidding!  So this drink could be just for a cold afternoon, when your sick, or just when you want it!

Our friend (You know who you are. Thank you!!) gave us the idea for this but she used lemons instead of oranges.  We didn't have any lemons so we used oranges.  It's still citrus!  Either would work but maybe if you put lemon leave the cinnamon out.  I'm not sure if that would be good



Honey Orange Tea
Ingredients:
An orange
Honey
cinnamon (optional)
Hot water (not boiling, just from the tap)

Fill a hot chocolate mug with hot water.  Get a spoonful of honey and just stir it in.  Squeeze in about a quarter of the orange.  You can do more if you want.  Add a little bit of cinnamon and stir.

Hope you enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment